ADSM-L

anyone had network problems with 3584?

2003-12-17 04:09:58
Subject: anyone had network problems with 3584?
From: i love tsm <ilovetsm AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:09:31 +0000
Hi All

I just wondered if anyone else has had problems with their 3584's and there
network connectivity.

The two 3584s that I run have both recently gone off the air,i.e I can't
ping them.  They both have green link lights on the NIC. They are set to
100/Full  although I have tried Auto and 100/half.
The network switch port is set to 100/Full and sees a device connected at
the other end, its sending packets out to the library but not getting any
back.  I've tried disabling and reenabling ethernet on the libraries.
Do I need to reboot the libaries?  Has anyone else had problems like this?

TIA
Chris

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger