ADSM-L

Re: wrong device name after restore

2003-12-11 16:09:41
Subject: Re: wrong device name after restore
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTNGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:08:31 +0100
What you should do is this:

DEFINE PATH CAADSTAR LB6.0.0.2 SRCTYPE=SERVER DESTTYPE=LIBRARY
DEVICE=lb6.0.0.3 ONLINE=YES

or do:

UPDATE PATH CAADSTAR LB6.0.0.2 DEVICE=lb6.0.0.3

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel
Consultant
IBM CATE, TSM Certified Consultant
Solution Professional Services B.V.
Transistorstraat 167, 1322 CN Almere
Postbus 50044, 1305 AA Almere.

T:   +31 (0)36 880 02 22
F:   +31 (0)36 880 02 44
M:  +31 (0)652 663 978
W:  www.sltngroup.com
E:   rvandenzel AT sltngroup DOT com
Solution Professional Services B.V. is onderdeel van SLTN GROUP
IBM Premier Business Partner

Don Flathau <Don_Flathau AT ACUSHNETGOLF DOT COM>
11-12-2003 22:06