ADSM-L

Re: TSM restore media list

2003-12-03 16:05:57
Subject: Re: TSM restore media list
From: Tom Kauffman <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:05:20 -0500
That's what we end up doing -- if it's off-site it goes in the bag and off
to the hot site. The last D/R test with the DLT-7000 drives hurt (physically
-- 46 tapes to the bag, 5 bags) but now that we're running LTO drives we
only have 112 tapes to drag around. We use custom-made padded bags sized as
airline carry-ons in international orange, with the tapes in the original
plastic boxes.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc