ADSM-L

[no subject]

2003-12-01 06:58:10
From: "Wijnbergen, AMv" <arnold.van.wijnbergen AT METRO-MCC DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:57:17 +0100
Hi David,

Go to you Java Control Panel ( settings, at configuration panel) . Deselect
Microsoft Internet explorer at the Browser tab and the command line is
working again. .
This helps for us .

Best Regards,
Met Vriendelijke Groet,
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arnold van Wijnbergen

Technical Engineer
Office Automation & Technology

METRO Cash & Carry Nederland B.V.
Information Services
Dalsteindreef 101 t/m 139
Kamer 4.05
1112 XC Diemen
' Tel.:  +31 (20) 398 0987
7 Fax:  +31 (020) 398 09 80
* Mailto:Arnold.van.Wijnbergen AT metro-mcc DOT nl