ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D TSM Server 4.2.2.2 and Client 5.1.5.15

2003-11-29 11:04:21
Subject: Re: ANR9999D TSM Server 4.2.2.2 and Client 5.1.5.15
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:03:00 +0200
Verify the nametype of the node's filespaces in the TSM server. Maybe the
client expects the filespaces to be unicode but the server's node
definition does not allow automatic filespace rename. Output of `q no
c010191b f=d` and `q fi c010191b f=d` might help.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Sascha Braeuning <Sascha.Braeuning AT SPARKASSEN-INFORMATIK DOT DE>
28.11.2003 15:13