ADSM-L

Re: Hanging Windows clients

2003-11-27 09:31:37
Subject: Re: Hanging Windows clients
From: Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:31:17 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will certainly try
it as soon as I am certain that installing
the latest client doesn't solve the problem.

Yes, I know, in my original messsage I wrote
that the 5.2.0.6 also hung during a backup
but I just got a call from the customer.
It turns out that he made a mistake and
that his only 5.2.0.6 client doesn't have the
problem (yet).

Thanks again,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen