ADSM-L

Antwort: Antw: Please help: Question concerning cleanup backupgroups

2003-11-26 07:54:57
Subject: Antwort: Antw: Please help: Question concerning cleanup backupgroups
From: Frank Mueller <fmu AT OERAG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:54:17 +0100
Hi !

Yes our log is in roll-forward-mode. So I turn it to normal and now the log
is constant. The process 'cleanup backupgroups' runs now for 5 hours and no
more does not seem to stop (our TSM-Database is 12GB). I'm waiting now.....

Best regards,
Frank Mueller

                      Bernd Wiedmann
                      <Bernd.Wiedmann@G        An:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      EK.DE>                   Kopie:
                      Gesendet von:            Thema:    Antw: Please help:
Question concerning cleanup backupgroups
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      25.11.2003 17:33
                      Bitte antworten
                      an "ADSM: Dist
                      Stor Manager"

Is your log running in roll-foward-mode???

if yes turn it to normal (only Pending transactions will be loged),
that shoud do it.

when you restart the process, it has to do all work again, i think

cu
 Bernd Wiedmann