ADSM-L

Re: Way to do comparison in a TSM script?

2003-11-13 18:02:47
Subject: Re: Way to do comparison in a TSM script?
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:04:52 -0600
Within a TSM script, nope, now what you do.

To effectively do this, you can schedule an external script that can have
some
branching/comparison/looping intelligence added, and have this script run
TSM command line commands.

I fought with this for quite a while.  But I am happy to be told I am all
wet!