ADSM-L

Automatic script start at server startup?

2003-11-09 21:05:42
Subject: Automatic script start at server startup?
From: Joe Howell <jhowell_tsm AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:05:05 -0800
Is it possible to have a TSM script kick off automatically when the server
starts?  I've got a situation where I'm running a 'copy stgpool' operation when
my system gets IPL'ed (that's "reboot" to you Windows types...:)  and I want
the operation to be started up again without having to resort to telling the
operators to key the command in.  I know I can use external automation to do it
but was wondering if there is a way to do it within TSM?

Joe Howell
Shelter Insurance Companies
Columbia, MO