ADSM-L

Perl TSM daily reporting script (source link)

2003-11-06 12:36:31
Subject: Perl TSM daily reporting script (source link)
From: Patrick Audley <paudley AT COMPBIO.DUNDEE.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:35:25 +0000
  I've placed the script on my website rather than send it out
individually.  This is a preliminary version and might not work for
everyone nor is it fully documented yet.   Any feed back is welcome.

  http://blackcat.ca/tsm_daily_report

                                        Good luck :)

P.S.  Thanks for all those who send suggestions, I'll work on
integrating them.

--
Patrick Audley                          paudley AT compbio.dundee.ac DOT uk
High Performance Computing Manager