ADSM-L

Re: Exchange 2003

2003-11-06 10:54:09
Subject: Re: Exchange 2003
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:53:14 -0500
Mehdi,

If you have a paid PD of a previous version 2.2 or 5.1.5,
you can install it first... so that you get the paid license
on your machine.. then install the 5.2.1 PTF package
over the top of it. That will work.
You will then be able to back up your Exchange 2003 server.

Thanks,

Del

> You can download Dp for Exchange 5.2.1 at

ftp://ftp.storsys.ibm.com/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/tivoli-data-

> protection/ntexch/v521/nt/ but I doubt you will not be able to use it.
The