ADSM-L

Re: Include/exclude not working

2003-11-06 10:04:34
Subject: Re: Include/exclude not working
From: Lan Wu-Cavener <lxw34 AT PSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:04:16 -0500
Thanks much, Andy!

I am glad that I asked the question, although it is very stupid one. I did
read the user manual again.
It seems that the DOMAIN is for defining 1) drives, (I just assumed the
entries shown in my domain list window which mostly are directories could
be used as domain objects.) or 2) share names which could be used to a
directory (authentic shared one or not (cheating)). I do have a network
shared directory needs backup on the d drive of the machine where TSM
client resides. I will think this directory can be defined as share name.
Am I correct? My question is that is "net share inetpub=g:\inetpub" a
command line or I can put it into opt file?

Lan

Lan Wu-Cavener
Dept. of Landscape Architecture
PennState