ADSM-L

Re: TSM TDP for Notes Experts?

2003-11-06 08:34:13
Subject: Re: TSM TDP for Notes Experts?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:33:50 -0500
Gerald,

> 1.      Is it possible to restore those restores with the latest TDP for
> Notes (5.1.x)?

Yes.

> 2.      Is it possible to restore those restores with the latest TDP for
> Notes (5.1.x) to Notes 6.x?

Yes. If you want to apply logs, you may have to use an alternate
partition to get the same loggerid... but the databases will restore.
There are a few knowledge base articles that talks about Domino 6
restores.
Go here to search:

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManagerforMail.html

and type in "Domino 6 restore" to search for the articles.

Thanks,

Del