ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Lotus Domino 5.1.5.1

2003-11-04 10:54:59
Subject: Re: TDP for Lotus Domino 5.1.5.1
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:54:30 -0500
This will remove ALL messages generated by the TDP agents, not just those
specific to TDP Domino and the start/stop backup of a database. The ANE4991I
message is the catch-all for the TDP agents. The individual message numbers
are imbedded in the ANE4991I message itself.

Make sure you really want to exclude ALL of these TDP messages.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.