ADSM-L

Re: DSM Options File

2003-10-30 13:30:04
Subject: Re: DSM Options File
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:29:32 -0700
It isn't clear if you want to back up files on e: or g:.

Assuming you mean to back up everything under e:\dir2, you could do this:

   domain e:
   exclude *:\...\*
   include e:\dir2\...\*

Note that this will also back up other directories (but not files) on e:.

Perhaps an easier way would be to define a schedule that backs up only
e:\dir2 and its files and subdirectories:

   define schedule mydomain mysched objects="e:\dir2\"
options="-subdir=yes" ...

(you need to include other info such as start time, duration, period,
etc.)

Then associate the node with that schedule.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Blodgett, Olin" <Olin.Blodgett AT FLHOSP DOT ORG>
10/30/2003 10:55