ADSM-L

Re: Domino backups going to wrong storagepool

2003-10-29 11:23:16
Subject: Re: Domino backups going to wrong storagepool
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:22:45 +0100
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:13:16 -0500
Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU> wrote:

> Back a while ago, when we first started doing Domino TDP backups, due to
> lack of disk space, the backups were directed straight to tape.
>
> Since then, lots of SSA disk (can we say CHEAP.....) was added and I
> changed the management classes to point to the new disk storage pool.
>
> However, the backups are still going to tape. I see lots of sessions
> waiting for MEDIA.
>
> What gives ?   Does Domino remember where it was going and keeps going
> there ?
>
> ALL of the backupcopygroups for this policy set/domain point to the disk
> storage pool.
>
> Del, your thoughts on this ?

maxsize settings?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams