ADSM-L

Re: delete filespace takes >24hours

2003-10-29 10:44:04
Subject: Re: delete filespace takes >24hours
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:43:25 +0000
David,
you must have led a sheltered life
"gosh" is pretty mild where I come from

David McClelland <david.mcclelland AT reuters DOT com>@vm.marist.edu> on
10/29/2003
03:15:54 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>

To:   adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu
cc:

Gosh,

That's the first four letter word I've seen on this list for a long
time. Excuse me whilst I blush and faint from shock...

;o)

David McClelland
Global Management Systems
Reuters Ltd, London