ADSM-L

Archive - extending retention period?

2003-10-28 04:48:25
Subject: Archive - extending retention period?
From: Ewald Jenisch <a AT JENISCH DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:48:04 +0100
Hi,

I've got a bunch of files/directories archived for long term storage.

Archive policy says "Retention Version: 365 days", i.e. one year.

Since I need to keep many of those archived files for a longer period
of time I need to extend the retention time.

Is there any way - on the client side - to extend this time period? Or
do I have to "retrieve" everything and then "archive" it again thus
making new archive entries?

TIA for your help,
-ewald

PS: SW-versions: Server: V4,R2, Lev 2.13 Client: V5,R2, Lev 0 (Linux)