ADSM-L

Re: Rapid DB Growth

2003-10-27 07:55:17
Subject: Re: Rapid DB Growth
From: "michael.kindermann AT gmx DOT net" <michael.kindermann AT GMX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:53:13 +0100
Hi,
maybe you have backed up a lot of files e.g all the lotus databases or some
other server. Maybe there have been some fileright changes on a big directory
tree. Thats just a small click on the clientside but causes TSM to backup a
lot.
I think you have to compare logfile from last weekend with this weekend and
ask the responsible administrator of the suspicient  clients what has
happened.

michael kindermann
wuerzburg/germany