ADSM-L

Re: Backing up SAP on Adabas

2003-10-24 03:33:01
Subject: Re: Backing up SAP on Adabas
From: "Tomas Hrouda Ing." <throuda AT HTD DOT CZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:33:27 +0200
I have no problem access this page through my IBM ID.
http://www-5.ibm.com/de/entwicklung/adint_tsm/

Another goal is that this product is very expensive (as I find out) and the
customer decided not to use it for backup, because they plan to migrate this
system to Oracle in 6 months.

Tom

I have visited successfully that page in the past. Now it is "protected"
and I was unable to access it.
Maybe according to new IBM's policies we are supposed to pay to look at
their advertizing and product info :-(((((((
Well done web! "Congratulations" to the corporation which constantly is
shooting itself in the foot!

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant