ADSM-L

Re: Two TSM Servers with a Storage Agent?

2003-10-23 20:03:01
Subject: Re: Two TSM Servers with a Storage Agent?
From: Deon George <dgeorge AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:00:56 +1000
You could achieve this quite easily with "double everything" on the node
in question. IE: Two TSM Clients, Two storage agents.

Each client would talk to its own storage agent, that would talk to the
two TSM servers in question. You'll need to play with ports - so that each
client uses its own web interface port (if you want that), and each
storage agent listens on its own port.

Having two network interfaces, will help separate traffic, as would two
HBA's.

...deon
---
Have you looked at the A/NZ Tivoli User Group website?
http://www.tuganz.org

Deon George, IBM Tivoli Software Engineer, IBM Australia
Office: +61 3 9626 6058, Fax: +61 3 9626 6622, Mobile: +61 412 366 816,
IVPN +70 66058
mailto:dgeorge AT au1.ibm DOT com, http://www.ibm.com/tivoli

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 23/10/2003
11:55:19 PM: