ADSM-L

Re: SQL select problems

2003-10-21 07:32:53
Subject: Re: SQL select problems
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:30:56 +0100
Well you have to be at the right levels of client and server code for the
summary table
to provide accurate information. I am still at 4.2 for the majoriity of
mine so it does not work
for me either, but I get what I want by pulling the data out of the
activity log into a file ie.
QUERY AC BEGIND=TODAY-1 BEGINT=08:00 ENDD=TODAY ENDT=08:00 ORIGINATOR=CLIENT
I then parse that file to pull out the detail and  summary information I want
John

Simeon Johnston <simeonuj AT indivisuallearning DOT com>@vm.marist.edu> on
10/20/2003 09:51:32 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>