ADSM-L

Re: SV: GroupWise locks under backup!

2003-10-16 08:54:46
Subject: Re: SV: GroupWise locks under backup!
From: Clark Mumaw <mumawcr AT MUOHIO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:51:55 -0400
Well then, I'm not much help except for the "processorutilization"
switch.  For additional understanding you can take a look at
http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10086156.htm to see
what changes Novell made on SP3.  (Not all bad but maybe they need some
feedback.)  How does a box with SP2 perform?  Don't try reversing the SP3
patch unless you've got a good back up and have not installed any post 3
patches.  Try opening an incident with Novell support.

- Clark