ADSM-L

Re: Authentication error

2003-10-15 15:35:05
Subject: Re: Authentication error
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:33:47 -0400
Receiving:

ACD0255E PASSWORDACCESS is Generate.  Either the stored password is
incorrect (high possibility) or there is no stored password.  If you do not
have a stored password, use of the -ADSMPWD=xxx option will set and store
your password.
ANS1025E (RC137) Session rejected.  Authentication failure.

when using TSM TDP for Lotus Notes (Domino).  Is there a way to sync the
passwords between client and server?  Here is what I have tried:

1 Change password on Server using Force Reset to change on client.
2. Comment PASSWORDACCESS generate and then reset password.

Everytime I change PASSWORDACCESS to generate I keep getting error.  Need
PASSWORDACCESS generate for Automatic scheduling.  Any ideas?

Thank You,
Bill Rosette
Data Center/IS/Papa Johns International
WWJD