ADSM-L

Re: ANS1312E Server Media Mount Not Possible

2003-10-15 09:48:11
Subject: Re: ANS1312E Server Media Mount Not Possible
From: Cynthia Leon <CLeon AT PHS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:25:08 -0600
The same problem occured for me when I went to release 5.1.7.  It is a known
problem.  You have to increase the Maximum Mount Points Allowed to 999.  A
fix is in the works, but not yet available.  With release 5.1.7, the mount
points are not being released.  Please refer to IC37274.

Thanks,
Cynthia Leon
Systems Programmer

Presbyterian Healthcare Services