ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1 server on AIX 5.2 64-bit?

2003-10-14 09:47:08
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1 server on AIX 5.2 64-bit?
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTNGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:45:16 +0200
Oops,

In addition, yes it will work (got one running as testsystem).

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel
Consultant
IBM CATE, TSM Certified Consultant
Solution Professional Services B.V.
Transistorstraat 167, 1322 CN Almere
Postbus 50044, 1305 AA Almere.

T:   +31 (0)36 880 02 22
F:   +31 (0)36 880 02 44
M:  +31 (0)652 663 978
W:  www.sltngroup.com
E:   rvandenzel AT sltngroup DOT com
Solution Professional Services B.V. is onderdeel van THE SLTN GROUP
An IBM Premier Business Partner

Dan Foster <dsf AT GBLX DOT NET>
14-10-2003 15:39