ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading to TSM 5.2 on a AIX 4.3.3

2003-10-14 09:21:21
Subject: Re: Upgrading to TSM 5.2 on a AIX 4.3.3
From: Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:19:07 -0400
Interestingly enough, I went to the technical documentation on the TSM website
and looked at the installation information, and it says that it can be run on
4.3.3.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/IBMStorageManagerforAIX5.2.html

in the quick start document under system requirements.

i am not disagreeing with you, I am looking for information.
What is the problem of ITSM 5.2 and AIX 4.3.3?

>>> zforray AT VCU DOT EDU 10/14/03 08:57AM >>>
I just asked this question less than a week ago.

The answer is a resounding ***NO***.

ITSM 5.2 AIX SERVER requires AIX 5.x.

Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
10/14/2003 07:48 AM