ADSM-L

archive administrative schedule

2003-10-14 08:33:52
Subject: archive administrative schedule
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:32:03 -0400
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to make sure that my syntax is correct.  What I want to do is
archive /p01 filespaces with the management class of ORA0010.  Is this
schedule correct?  Thanks!  I've never run an archive schedule with a
particular management class before.  Thank you in advance.

Policy Domain Name: PROD01
                 Schedule Name: DISASTER_RECOVERY_P01
                        Action: Archive
                       Objects: /p01