ADSM-L

Solaris server excludes

2003-10-11 06:35:43
Subject: Solaris server excludes
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:16:13 +0100
Hi TSMers

This question goes out as much to Solaris admin gurus as TSM admin gurus.

My question is this. Does anyone have a list of dir's, files etc that never
need to be backed up on a Solaris box as they all get put back in place in
the event of a machine be rebuilt (full OS reinstall). I'm trying to form
the best default exclude list for out Solaris clients.

Many thanks

Farren Minns

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the person or
organisation it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy, distribute, or disseminate the information, open any
attachment, or take any action in reliance of it. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender.

except where the sender specifically states otherwise.

Although this email has been scanned for viruses you should rely on your
own virus check, as the sender takes no responsibility for any damage
arising out of any bug or virus infection.