ADSM-L

Re: icon disappeared from upgrading to TSM 5.2.0.3

2003-10-10 17:15:02
Subject: Re: icon disappeared from upgrading to TSM 5.2.0.3
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:13:19 -0400
Mark,

So is this icon disappearing act a new feature of 5.2 or a bug?  It is not
mentioned in the README.

The user is not using the CAD service to manage the Scheduler. He uses the
Windows scheduler service.  Is it true that if he doesn't configure the
web client or install CAD then port 1581 is not open?
Security is on everyone's mind these days.

I tried to uninstall the Web client but there is no way to do it.
Is this another new feature of 5.2?

Eliza