ADSM-L

Re: dsmcsvc.exe RAM usage

2003-10-09 11:30:57
Subject: Re: dsmcsvc.exe RAM usage
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:23:30 -0400
I stand corrected it is not dsmsrvc.exe but dsmcsvc.exe,  This is on both
clients

Thank You,
Bill Rosette
Data Center/IS/Papa Johns International
WWJD

                      "Remeta, Mark"
                      <MRemeta@SELIGMAN        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      DATA.COM>                cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: dsmsrvc.exe RAM
usage
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      10/09/2003 10:57
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

I think that is the actual TSM Server service.