ADSM-L

Re: Point in time restore vs Archiving

2003-10-08 12:56:42
Subject: Re: Point in time restore vs Archiving
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:49:10 +0200
Hi Henrik,

If you want to have something equivalent to a "full" backup, shouldn't you use
"copymode absolute" ? Else, only modified files would be backuped ...
My 2 cents.

Arnaud

| Arnaud Brion, Panalpina Management Ltd., IT Group     |
| Viaduktstrasse 42, P.O. Box, 4002 Basel - Switzerland |
| Phone: +41 61 226 19 78 / Fax: +41 61 226 17 01       |