ADSM-L

Re: server out of data storage space

2003-10-07 09:43:45
Subject: Re: server out of data storage space
From: Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:42:02 +0200
Jack,

Do you have client side compression switched on
on these clients?

We sometimes get this message when compression is on but
compressalways is yes (default). What happens is that
a file grows during compression and doesn't fit
in the space the server has reserved for it.

Best reagards,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen
Senior Systems Programmer