ADSM-L

AW: Strange TSM 5.2 server versioning

2003-10-07 04:30:26
Subject: AW: Strange TSM 5.2 server versioning
From: "Gloeer, Kirsten" <kirsten.gloeer AT IWR.FZK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:28:45 +0200
Hi Joachim,

We noticed the same with TSM Server V 5.2.1.1 on AIX:

Session established with server HB1: AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 5, Release 2, Level 0.0
  Server date/time: 07.10.2003 10:25:01  Last access: 07.10.2003 10:13:23

tsm: HB1>q status
Storage Management Server for AIX-RS/6000 - Version 5, Release 2, Level 1.1

Best regards,
Kirsten