ADSM-L

Re: backint restore core dump b008b

2003-10-06 14:53:36
Subject: Re: backint restore core dump b008b
From: "Davidson, Becky" <Becky.Davidson AT SLBG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:52:52 -0500
I know that when we tried to restore a SAP database via backint on a
different machine then it was backed up from we needed to make the hostname
the same name as it was on the original machine.  I don't know if this is
exactly what you are trying to do or if this was the same error we received.
This was on AIX.
Hope this helps.
Becky