ADSM-L

Re: TSM Query to determine what is on a single tape

2003-10-06 14:40:08
Subject: Re: TSM Query to determine what is on a single tape
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:38:26 -0500
I use this to count files by client per tape:

select volume_name,node_name,count(file_name)
 as #files from contents where
 volume_name=upper('$1') group by
 volume_name,node_name

This lists client's files on a given tape:

select node_name,file_name as "File Name
                        " from contents where
 node_name=upper('$1') and
 volume_name=upper('$2')

Shouldn't be too hard to add filespace on either one.