ADSM-L

Re: Archives not bound to correct MC ?

2003-10-06 11:36:24
Subject: Re: Archives not bound to correct MC ?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:34:29 -0600
Do you log the output of the "dsmc archive" command? If so, check the
output and dsmerror.log. I imagine that your problem is due to a missing
hyphen (-) in front of the "archmc" option. That is, you are using
"archmc=blah" when you need "-archmc=blah".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Chris Murphy <cmurphy AT IDL.STATE.ID DOT US>
10/06/2003 08:31