ADSM-L

Domino Transaction log problem

2003-10-03 15:01:10
Subject: Domino Transaction log problem
From: Mohamed Adan <mohamed.adan AT HYDROTEXACO DOT NO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:59:15 +0200
Hi!
We are running Domino version 6 on W2K server. We are using version 5151
of TDP to take backup. Before we upgraded Domino to version 6, we run
Release 5 and had no problem. Our troubles began after we upgraded Domino
to release 6 and the transaction logs are increasing at a rate that is
alarming. The increase is much higher than we had before. There are no
errors from TDP: backup, both incremental and selective, are running
without trouble. The increase in transaction logs has been a nightmare
since it eats up all disk space available and we have to increase the disk
size. Has anyone come across such a problem? I would be grateful for any
info.

Thanks in advance!

Mohamed
Oslo

MIMEsweeper for the presence of known computer viruses.

Denne mailen er sjekket for kjente virus, uten at noen ble funnet.

www.hydrotexaco.no