ADSM-L

Re: TSM Scheduler not contacting clients

2003-10-03 14:35:42
Subject: Re: TSM Scheduler not contacting clients
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:33:31 -0400
What version of aix are you running?  I'm running aix 5.1. Your netstat
-v output is different than mine.  After:
  IBM 10/100 Mbps Ethernet PCI Adapter Specific Statistics:
  Chip Version: 25
  RJ45 Port Link Status : down
  Media Speed Selected: Auto negotiation
  Media Speed Running: Unknown

I get:

  Receive Pool Buffer Size: 384
  Free Receive Pool Buffers: 128
  No Receive Pool Buffer Errors: 0

but I don't see the Receive Pool Buffer lines in your output.  Those
are the lines that tell you whether you have the error I had.

David

>>> mark.ferraretto AT DB DOT COM 10/3/2003 6:45:22 AM >>>
My netstat shows no errors.  I'm not sure if it's this particular
problem.

1:root@hkgintsmsp1:/home/root # netstat -v ent0
ETHERNET STATISTICS (ent0) :
Device Type: IBM 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet PCI Adapter (14100401)
Hardware Address: 00:06:29:6b:5d:30
Elapsed Time: 19 days 21 hours 1 minutes 59 seconds

Transmit Statistics:                          Receive Statistics: