ADSM-L

Re: select statement syntax

2003-10-03 11:44:13
Subject: Re: select statement syntax
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:42:13 -0400
Try using the BETWEEN for the where clause. I saw that the TSM Operations
Reporting package uses this:

select node_name, scheduled_start, schedule_name, status -
   from events -
   where (node_name like 'HM%' or node_name like 'PA%') -
   and scheduled_start between current_timestamp - 1 day and
current_timestamp -
   order by node_name

I just tried this on my TSM system (tsm 5.1.7.1 on AIX):

tsm: TSM>select node_name,scheduled_start,schedule_name,status from events
where scheduled_start between current_timestamp-1 day and current_timestamp
and (node_name like 'LDS%')

Bil Boyer
DSS, Inc.