ADSM-L

Where to find complete restore instruction for XP and Win2003.

2003-10-03 11:39:53
Subject: Where to find complete restore instruction for XP and Win2003.
From: "Chandrashekar, C R. (Chandrasekhar)" <CHARAKOC AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 18:00:00 +0530
Hi,

Do any one have complete restore instruction documents for XP and Win2003
clients, Please help me out if any one already have tested document for
complete restore on these clients or provide me a link where I can get this.

I will appreciate your valuable information.

Thanks,

C.R.Chandrasekhar.
Systems Executive.
Tivoli Certified Consultant (TSM).
TIMKEN Engineering & Research - INDIA (P) Ltd., Bangalore.
Phone No: 91-80-5536113 Ext:3032.
Email:charakoc AT timken DOT com.