ADSM-L

Re: restore/retrieve optimalisation

2003-10-01 09:32:40
Subject: Re: restore/retrieve optimalisation
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:30:48 -0600
See the client manual chapter "Restoring your data", sections "Standard
restore process" and "No query restore process".

Also see chapter "Managing Data for Client Nodes", section "Optimizing
Restore Operations for Clients" in the most current server Admin Guide for
additional info on optimizing for restore.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group