ADSM-L

Re: Unidata DB on IBM RISC 6000

2003-09-30 17:27:22
Subject: Re: Unidata DB on IBM RISC 6000
From: Sal Mangiapane <salm AT VITALDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:24:46 -0400
I have worked with Universe (Unidata's cousin) for years.  They have standard
database backup commands.  Wish I knew more about
Unidata to help you.

TSM does not have a specific agent for these databases.

Maybe IBM should build one, since they now own Universe and Unidata.  This is
definitely and untapped market for backup solutions.

sal