ADSM-L

Re: 3583 Fibre Channel Connectivity

2003-09-29 06:44:05
Subject: Re: 3583 Fibre Channel Connectivity
From: Michael Swinhoe <mike.swinhoe AT UK.ZURICH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:33:49 +0100
I have attached a 3584 SAN library if you need any help?

Regards,
Michael Swinhoe
Storage Management Group
Zurich Financial Services
E-mail:   mailto:Mike.Swinhoe AT UK.Zurich DOT com

                    Alex den
                    Hartog               To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <dukeherd@HOT        cc:
                    MAIL.COM>            Subject:     Re: 3583 Fibre Channel
Connectivity
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    29/09/2003
                    11:06
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi Jayanth,

Yes, I have installed a couple of these at various customer sites. What
info
do you need?

Alex