ADSM-L

Server down....ans1865e (urgent)

2003-09-23 08:37:21
Subject: Server down....ans1865e (urgent)
From: Raminder Braich <Raminder.Braich AT DAVEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:36:56 -0400
Hi All,
        Server is 4.1.2 soon to be upgraded, WIN 2000. This morning I came
in and saw it was unresponsive. I restarted the service but to no avail.
Rebooted the server but still I am not able to connect to the server.
Neither command line nor gui nor web interface is working. I get the
following error:   ANS1865E session rejected: Named pipes connection
failure.
        The dsmserv.opt and dsm.opt file have not been changed since over
a year. I am at a loss how to diagnose this problem.
Any and all help is much appreciated.

Raminder Braich.