ADSM-L

Re: Error message - Lotus Domino

2003-09-21 21:00:52
Subject: Re: Error message - Lotus Domino
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:21:59 -0400
>When trying to backup tranaction logs for Lotus Domino. I got the following
>error:
>ACD0200E (Unable to open a file for reading).
>What can course this problem!
>Whar have I done wrong.

Probably, working on Sunday.  :-)

This might be because some type of Domino maintenance activity is happening
within the the backup window. From what I understand, TDP for Domino scans all
of the databases to gather info such as pathnames at the onset of the backup.
Something may have interfered with the acquisition of such info then, or
something has changed by the time TDP for Domino opens the object for backup.
The most obvious cause would be the disappearance of the object.

  Richard Sims, BU