ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino Executables won't run

2003-09-18 20:14:10
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino Executables won't run
From: Seema Gururaj <sgururaj AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:28:06 -0700
Hi Debi,
Do you have the GroupShield anti virus software running on your machine?
Or are you trying to run TDP for Domino via Terminal services. There are
some known problems with running Domino server and Groupshield.
You can also search IBM Knowledge Database to see if the problem you are seeing
is documented. To
access this go to:
http://www.ibm.com/support/search
Enter the keyword TDP for Domino and you should see some relevant
articles.
Regards,
-Seema

Seema Gururaj
TDP/TSM Development
Tivoli Software/IBM

Debi Randolph <Debra.Randolph AT FBOL DOT COM>
09/18/2003 01:53 PM