ADSM-L

How to extract daily archive figures with exception of direct to tape ?

2003-09-16 19:20:48
Subject: How to extract daily archive figures with exception of direct to tape ?
From: Adrian Hicks <Adrian.Hicks AT BTFINANCIALGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:19:09 +1000
Hello,

I wish to extract daily figures of archives to a TSM server but I don't want to
include the archives that go directly to tape (which is several nodes). I can
extract a total per node archive figure from dsmaccnt.log or query the database
to extract similar info, maybe if I can query the database for nodes that
archive direct to tape & subtract that from the total figure, if so how do I
query just for direct to tape ??

Sorry if this mail goes direct to you inbox not your ML filtered box but I
can't seem to get this part correct either.

Thanks,
Adrian Hicks

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please
let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy
the message or disclose its contents to anyone.