ADSM-L

My apologies!

2003-09-16 19:01:44
Subject: My apologies!
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:01:26 -0500
I recently complained in a post to this mailing list about a company sending an
advertisement concerning their presence at an upcoming trade show.

I did not read the email header particularly well, and did not notice that the
email came from the company's mailing list (which I didn't know I was a member
of and have no wish to be) instead of the adsm-l mailing list (being the only
public mailing I knew I was a member of). I am sorry for having popped off
about the matter; advertising in a mailing list is a hot button with me.

Enough bandwidth has been wasted on this subject. Someone ask a good TSM
question!