ADSM-L

Re: Does TDP Domino overwrite ACL's on a restore?

2003-09-15 10:38:54
Subject: Re: Does TDP Domino overwrite ACL's on a restore?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:38:20 -0400
Bill,

Domino ACL's are not "touched" by DP for Domino.
They are completely managed by Domino.

By the way, the Domino server needs to be
able to open each database, otherwise it
cannot manage (back up, compact, etc.) the database.

I suggest opening a PMR. If this problem
is recreatable, DP for Domino support will
work with Lotus support to find out if there really
is a problem and if there is... where it is.

Thanks,

Del